Local action is fundamental to reducing suicide and achieving the suicide prevention objectives.
Each area has a nominated contact who plays a key role in implementing their local plan. Find your local Choose Life Coordinator.
Local suicide prevention action plans focus on:
- preventing suicide within communities
- improving the capacity of local communities to educate and raise awareness of suicide
- delivering prevention and intervention activities
- providing practical support to those affected by suicide
- involving a range of partners in preventing suicide.
For more information about local action plans in your area, please select your area from the list.