Local action plan - Dumfries and Galloway
Dumfries and Galloway has a nominated Choose Life co-ordinator who plays a key role in implementing Dumfries and Galloway’s local action plan. Dumfries and Galloway have identified a wide range of local priorities for action with a particular focus on:
- educating and raising public awareness of suicide prevention
- delivering prevention and intervention actions
- providing practical support to those affected by suicide
- working with a wide range of partners to ensure that suicide prevention is everyone’s business
- training the general public and key professional groups in suicide awareness and intervention skills.
View the LGBT Youth Scotland performance Story
For more information about Dumfries and Galloway’s suicide prevention activities, contact the Dumfries and Galloway Choose Life Co-ordinator - view the full list of Choose Life Co-ordinators' contact details.