Local action plan - Edinburgh City
Edinburgh City has a nominated Choose Life co-ordinator who plays a key role in implementing Edinburgh City’s local action plan. Edinburgh City has identified a wide range of local priorities for action with a particular focus on:
- educating and raising public awareness of suicide prevention
- delivering prevention and intervention actions
- providing practical support to those affected by suicide
- working with a wide range of partners to ensure that suicide prevention is everyone’s business
- training the general public and key professional groups in suicide awareness and intervention skills.
View the Self Harm project performance story
For more information about Edinburgh City’s suicide prevention activities, contact the Edinburgh City Choose Life Co-ordinator - view the full list of Choose Life Co-ordinators' contact details.