Local action plan - Stirling
Stirling has a nominated Choose Life co-ordinator who plays a key role in implementing Stirling’s local action plan. Stirling has identified a wide range of local priorities for action with a particular focus on:
- educating and raising public awareness of suicide prevention
- delivering prevention and intervention actions
- providing practical support to those affected by suicide
- working with a wide range of partners to ensure that suicide prevention is everyone’s business
- training the general public and key professional groups in suicide awareness and intervention skills.
For more information about Stirling’s suicide prevention activities, contact the Stirling Choose Life Co-ordinator - view the full list of Choose Life Co-ordinators' contact details.