If you are feeling suicidal or worried about someone else call Samaritans (external link) on 08457 90 90 90 or Breathing Space (external link) on 0800 83 85 87.
The National Programme for Suicide Prevention
For information related to current national policy on suicide prevention in Scotland, please visit the national and local implementation section or email email@example.com and your email will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
- Shirley Windsor, Organisational Lead
- John Brown, Senior Health Improvement Programme Officer
- Health Improvement Programme Officer
- Ruairi O'Brien, Project Administrator
For information relating to training please visit our training pages or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information relating to Choose Life campaigns please visit the media section. For all media enquiries please call NHS Health Scotland’s communications team on 07500 854 574 (Mon–Fri, 9am to 5pm).
- Yvonne Powell, Senior Marketing Manager
Evaluation and Evidence
You can find current suicide-related research, evidence and evaluation or email email@example.com and your email will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
- Joanna Teuton, Public Health Advisor - Evidence for Action
Local Area Implementation
To find out about suicide prevention work in your area, please contact your Choose Life Co-ordinator for more information